24.4.08

Maybe It's my Fault...

Maybe it's my fault.
這也許都是我的錯。

Maybe I led you to believe it was easy when it wasn't.
錯在我讓你們相信這一切都來的很簡單。
##ReadMore##
Maybe I made you think my highlights started at the free-throw line,
and not in the gym.
錯在我讓你們誤認為我所有的成就都是從那罰球線灌籃開始的,
而不是體育館內的不斷練習。

Maybe I made you think that every shot that I took was a game-winner.
錯在我讓你們認為我投的每個致勝球都進去了。

that my game was built on flash, and not fire.
還有我的成就是一瞬間造成的而非累積下來的。

Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength,
that my pain was my motivation.
錯在我沒讓你們發覺失敗給了我力量,我所承受過的苦痛是我成功的原動力。

Maybe I led you to believe that basketball was a God-given gift
and not something I worked for.
錯在我讓你們認為籃球是上帝賦予我的禮物而非我努力得來的。

Every single day of my life.
我生命中的每一天我都這麼覺得,

Maybe I destroyed the game.
或許我毀了這個運動。

Or maybe, you're just making excuses.
又或許,你們只是在找失敗的藉口。"

沒有留言: